Help us create equity through education! Rêve Academy has helped over 7,000 kids dream with direction through pathways to digital careers, and we need your strategy skills to reach the next 7,000.
Rêve Academy’s mission is to help kids dream with direction through pathways to digital careers. Our programs are focused on preparing underserved students for successful careers in business, technology, & design. As a VISTA member, you’ll have the opportunity to shape a program focused on developing youth entrepreneurship!
The goal of this VISTA member’s assignment is to devise and implement strategic processes that will build brand awareness, increase fundraising capacity, and improve student experiences across the organization. This will be accomplished by improving our communications to alumni and supporters, by proposing and implementing new initiatives in grantwriting and fundraising, and by assisting with the pilot of a new youth entrepreneurship program. These activities and outcomes will help break the cycle of poverty by equipping underserved youth with the skills and connections they need for a successful career in the modern workplace.
- Develop and implement robust content marketing strategy and corresponding editorial calendar.
- Develop and test a new and improved fundraising/donor stewardship plan in coordination with Reve staff.
- Develop strategy for a new youth entrepreneurship program, Rêve Academy Endeavors, to ensure a successful pilot period.
- Assess current alumni communications plan, develop a plan for improved effectiveness and assist in executing it.
Additional C3 Benefits
- $200 of monthly housing support
- $50 monthly gas card or $95 monthly bus pass
- $1,400 professional development fund
- $100 per month phone plan reimbursement
- $50 monthly grocery card
Apply through MyAmeriCorps at this link:
You will have to create a profile through MyAmeriCorps. After we have received your application, we will be in touch within 48 hours about next steps!