Proposal Submission Instructions
- Click on “Register Here” in the bottom left corner of the “Welcome” box.
- Answer the Eligibility Quiz question. Note- your work must be in one of the 7 metro counties listed or you are not eligible to submit.
- Complete the registration information. The fields with the red asterisk are required. The IRS does not allow us to consider individuals at this time; you must be affiliated with an organization. Note- enter the tax ID number with no dashes or spaces.
- Click “Submit” when complete. Your temporary password will be emailed to you. If you do not receive it within 15 minutes, check your spam folder and if it is not there contact Tracy Lamparty at the Foundation office at 612-623-1656.
- When you get the email with your password, click on the link. Your username is your email and enter the temporary password. The system will make you change it immediately.
- Before you can fill in the application (LOI) info, you will need to confirm that your organization and profile info are complete. You will find these in the upper right corner. After reviewing the information, click “confirm”. Note: You will not see the “Start an LOI” button before this step is completed.
- Click “Home”. Select “Start an LOI”. This will be how you get us your proposal. This process may change in the future.
- Any field with a red asterisk is required. Under “Which of our funding priorities most closely fits your work”, please choose either Education from the drop down menu or “other” or then type in “Creative Ownership”.
- In regards to “Please describe up to three outcomes you anticipate from this work.” and “Please list additional secured or anticipated funding sources”. Fill in “NA” unless you have outcomes or other funding sources you can include. Do NOT make something up.
- “How did you hear about us?” If your source is not listed, please select “Other” and fill in the blank.
- Please upload your Concept File(s) as requested in the “Call for Ideas and Concepts”. You should be able to upload virtually any file type.
Contact Tracy Lamparty at 612-623-1656 with any questions related to submitting.