On Tuesday, November 26th, the Jay and Rose Phillips Family Foundation of Minnesota sponsored a webinar to present findings from the first two years of our Phillips Sectoral Employment Initiative. The presenters were:
- Joel Luedtke, Senior Program Officer
- Joel managers the Foundation’s employment grantmaking strategy including PSEI
- Susan Crandall PhD, President of Workforce Results
- Susan and her team provided technical assistance to PSEI grantees and conducted an evaluation of the initiative.
- Michael Donahue, Associate Executive Director at the International Institute of Minnesota
- Michael directs the Medical Career Pathways program at IIM.
Here are the materials from yesterday’s event:
PSEI Findings In Brief 11 26 13 (9 pages)
Webinar Recording (65 Minutes)
Thanks for your interest in improving career opportunities for low income adults!